Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Who do you love best?

Carter is a precocious little child and the other day in the grocery store out of the blue asked me who I love the best?  I said "what do you mean?" he said "you know, me or Camden?"

This makes me laugh because Summer and I pestered our mom to pieces when we were younger asking her this question.  She would tell Summer she loved me best and tell me that she loved Summer best because it drove her crazy.

I told Carter I loved him and Camden just the same.

Also, probably later that day or the next day he found a snail (who he decided to keep as a pet named Spirit) and asked me what snails eat.  I told him I didn't know.  He said, "ask Siri" ... oh boy.  I think I have my hands full with this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment