We are SO close to having our house ready to move in and I cannot wait! Today I went by there and they have the floors stained and are working on finishing them up, should be ready to walk on by Friday :)
Also, got a call from our realtor in Raleigh and we have an offer on our house there! It will be 1 year in March that it has been listed and it seems like every showing we have there is something missing or wrong or just another house the buyers like better. The people that offered came by and looked today but according to Renee were prepared to offer before even seeing it- kind of strange. Its very early in negotiations and I think they are waiting on official bank approval so I am hopeful but trying to contain it somewhat in case it falls through. Also, they made a really low offer so we countered and will have to wait and see what the response is.
My baby niece "Olivia Jane" was viewed today at 26 weeks and 4 days and she is precious! I can't wait for her to be here to hold and play dress-up with :) Summer and Josh got their granite installed yesterday- I can't wait to see it! Seems like before too long we will both finally be finished with the building process and be enjoying more space! Poor Camden doesn't even have a crib to sleep in now, he sleeps in a pack n play and uses the bookshelf beside it in the living room as a closet. I NEED MORE SPACE!! haha.
Carter amazes me at what he can do/says. He has recently become obsessed with Angry Birds and he consistenly beats levels, sometimes with 3 stars! He used to shoot the birds the wrong direction but he seems to have improved greatly! He is an outside boy and days when its raining its hard to keep him happy because he loves running around and driving his John Deere and riding his bike. We were able to get out yesterday and hopefully we will have another warm day soon so we can enjoy it outside. I did notice the March flowers are starting to sprout and bud- before too long this Spruce Pine yard will be blooming and showing the first signs that Spring is coming.
Will post more pictures soon of house once we can walk on floors (they say Friday!!)
Awwwh you mentioned me in your bloggie! Love you sis, can't wait to get in our new houses!!!!!
ReplyDelete