OK so it's been awhile since I updated but we have been BUSY! We moved in our new house on Friday, February 24th! Chris was determined and so we (with lots of help!) moved out of Spruce Pine and into our new house (partially) and slept there Friday night. We had our mattress on the floor because our bed was not arriving until Saturday but it worked. Camden loves his new room and Carter does too, Carter tells me pretty much every day that he loves our new house. Sometimes he asks me, "is our new house ready?" and "where are the people working on it?" but I think he's beginning to get it that we are in our "forever home". I have to admit its pretty sweet to have all of our stuff here that we have had stored for a year and have some more space.
Now for some landscaping! Its pretty barren around here save for red mud! Here are a couple of pictures.


It's gorgeous, Audra! I want a tour!
ReplyDelete