Tuesday, September 11, 2012

First Day of Pre-School

Carter is 3 and I wanted him to have a chance to be around other kids more since I am staying home with him now. Summer told me about the program at Glenwood and so I signed him up. It is every Tues and Thursday from 8:30-11:30. A lot of driving to and from but it's worthwhile. Summer and I are going to start alternating picking up the boys so we both don't have to wake up sleeping babies, etc.

Carter really enjoyed the first day. They painted, read a book, played on the playground, and had snack. Car told me he held a little girls hand and after a momentary freak out he clarified that it was because they were in line holding hands outside.

Outside I pointed out a bug and called it a weird caterpillar but after seeing it Carter said "it's not a caterpillar it's a grub". Apparently there was a nature lesson mixed in too! During the car ride home he told me that he wanted to fish with the grub and that boys would touch it but girls wouldn't.

Here are some pics- I posted this one of Cam napping. I had to wake him up to go get Carter and he was so OUT! He has his legs crossed which I thought was so cute.

1 comment:

  1. awwwh soo sweet of little Cam. Glad the boys are going to school together.

    ReplyDelete