The mason is working on the patio now and the rock work looks great! We seem to be getting closer and closer to completion and I am SO ready, we are running out of room here in Spruce Pine.
Saturday, January 28, 2012
We had LOTS of progress at the house last week! We now have granite countertops (Ubatuba and I LOVE them because they are green!) and we have cabinet doors, knobs and pulls, glass in one cabinet and in the built-ins, a kitchen sink installed and our microwave/oven appliance in and WORKING! Crazy! It is definitely coming together nicely. They have been sanding our floors and this coming week should be staining them. They are still painting trim and the plumber still has to install our downstairs faucets but hopefully that will happen soon.
The mason is working on the patio now and the rock work looks great! We seem to be getting closer and closer to completion and I am SO ready, we are running out of room here in Spruce Pine.
This pic was taken on January 23rd 2012, we do not have our backsplash up in this pic and the knobs and pulls aren't on.
The mason is working on the patio now and the rock work looks great! We seem to be getting closer and closer to completion and I am SO ready, we are running out of room here in Spruce Pine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment