Thursday, April 5, 2012

Camden 6 Months and More...

Well I am pretty behind on my blog, lots going on lately!  We are still getting settled in to the new house, still have boxes to unpack unfortunately!  We will get there one day I hope.

Carter loves the new house and spends a lot of time up in his playroom using his train table (much thanks to Mimi & Doc for that Christmas present!)

Camden is doing great too, he is really taking notice of his world and grabs things constantly.  He eats his baby food pretty good but loves his fruits way more than the veggies.  He is so ticklish!  He has the sweetest laugh though which is cute and Carter makes him laugh the most.  He loves his brother! 

He went to the pediatrician on March 29th and here were his stats:

Weight: 19 lbs (75%)
Height:  27 3/4 inches

He is a big boy! 

Here is a pic I took on his 6 month mark:

No comments:

Post a Comment