Thursday, April 12, 2012

Auntie Jane, Pat & Tupelo

Tuesday night Aunt Jane came in from GA and brought her friend Pat.  I cooked dinner for them and Summer's crew that night and they are staying at Auntie's house in Spruce Pine.

Yesterday we had a little lunch/shopping outing that was very nice in Asheville. We had a great lunch at the Tupelo Honey Cafe in downtown and then walked down to Tops (great shoe store!) where I found Carter a couple new pairs of shoes.  He got some new tennis shoes and some Keens.

Then we went to Dicks and I got some Crocs for Carter and I and tried to find a Camo tent for Chris and Car to go turkey hunting in but they were sold out.

Last night we had dinner up in Spruce Pine at Mountainview.  It was great as always!  They have the best chicken wings but they are really spicy!  I managed to eat 5 but my mouth was on fire.  It was worth it though :)

Auntie is leaving Saturday after breakfast at Summer's house to go back to GA.  She is having surgery on the 19th for a spot on her lung.  Definitely hoping for a fast recovery so she can come back to visit soon!

Here is a pic of Cami at Tupelo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment