So the other day a neighbor and his son walk up to my door and ask me if I have seen any stray cows... apparently another neighbor had deer break down his fence and three cows escaped.
I had been gone all day so I hadn't seen them.
Later that night though Chris got a call from our adjacent neighbor and went on a cow hunt. He found a couple cows but after trying to herd them they evaded him.
Yesterday I drove up our road and I see this creature staring me down. He looked pretty intense and I was afraid he might try to charge! He can stay and eat our grass down a little bit for all I care :)
Not sure if they have been captured yet so if you come visit us- beware! Cow Crossing!
I had been gone all day so I hadn't seen them.
Later that night though Chris got a call from our adjacent neighbor and went on a cow hunt. He found a couple cows but after trying to herd them they evaded him.
Yesterday I drove up our road and I see this creature staring me down. He looked pretty intense and I was afraid he might try to charge! He can stay and eat our grass down a little bit for all I care :)
Not sure if they have been captured yet so if you come visit us- beware! Cow Crossing!

No comments:
Post a Comment