Today I gave the boys a bath in the tub together for the first time. I put Cam in the infant tub and put water around it for Carter. It didn't float- no surprise since Cam is probably 20 lbs! Carter enjoyed having his brother in there. Cam I think liked it too, Carter is definitely one of his favorite things to look at!
Unfortunately as I was sitting down to bathe them my pants were loose and the phone in my pocket fell out into the tub. I noticed it right away and fished it out and immediately took off the cover and dried it off. After I finished bathing the boys I put it in a bag of rice. I tried to make a call with it though before I did that and it sounded like the person was distant or in a tunnel. After being in rice for about 10-15 minutes I called Verizon Tech Support and they said to leave in rice for 12 hours. The call was a lot more clearer after just being in the rice for that short amount of time.
Right now its turned off and soaking in the rice bath but I am now worried about the camera (my favorite part!) There is water residue over the lense. I can't take the back off without a special screwdriver so I am thinking about going to Verizon if it doesn't dry out and see if they can open it up and wipe it off. Not sure if that is possible but that is my idea now.
So we will see.
In other news Camden is REALLY on the go with rolling! He has rolled for a while but just sporadically but now if he's on the floor he's back and forth from back to belly and belly to back and reaching for everything and putting everything in his mouth.
He loves fruits, a little indifferent to the veggies but I did sneak in about 5 spoonfuls of peas today.
His favorite thing EVER is a graham cracker. It makes a complete mess but he goes nuts when he sees one and gnaws on it forever until its just too difficult to hold and then he wants a fresh one.
Unfortunately as I was sitting down to bathe them my pants were loose and the phone in my pocket fell out into the tub. I noticed it right away and fished it out and immediately took off the cover and dried it off. After I finished bathing the boys I put it in a bag of rice. I tried to make a call with it though before I did that and it sounded like the person was distant or in a tunnel. After being in rice for about 10-15 minutes I called Verizon Tech Support and they said to leave in rice for 12 hours. The call was a lot more clearer after just being in the rice for that short amount of time.
Right now its turned off and soaking in the rice bath but I am now worried about the camera (my favorite part!) There is water residue over the lense. I can't take the back off without a special screwdriver so I am thinking about going to Verizon if it doesn't dry out and see if they can open it up and wipe it off. Not sure if that is possible but that is my idea now.
So we will see.
In other news Camden is REALLY on the go with rolling! He has rolled for a while but just sporadically but now if he's on the floor he's back and forth from back to belly and belly to back and reaching for everything and putting everything in his mouth.
He loves fruits, a little indifferent to the veggies but I did sneak in about 5 spoonfuls of peas today.
His favorite thing EVER is a graham cracker. It makes a complete mess but he goes nuts when he sees one and gnaws on it forever until its just too difficult to hold and then he wants a fresh one.

No comments:
Post a Comment