Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Memorial Day

Yesterday was Memorial day and also we celebrated Monica's 30th birthday party.  Hard to believe she's 30 and I will be 30 in December!  We are old!  We went over to Mom's after waking Cam up from his nap- he was sleepy!  We had hotdogs, brats and chicken with mac n cheese, baked beans, potato salad, cole slaw, corn on the cob and I brought over some brownies.  Mom also got a orange sherbert cake from Holly's Deli for the birthday.

We ate then played out at the pool until around 6:30 and then it started to rain.  Perfect timing!  Carter took a little bit to warm up to the pool after not swimming for a while but he wore his yellow swimmies and enjoyed jumping to Daddy and Papa and did swim around a little by himself.  He prefered being with someone or playing on the steps.  Summer brought over some water squirters so the boys had lots of fun squirting us (I protested much).


Here are a couple pictures:

2 comments:

  1. I was thinking that yesterday when I saw them together and his new haircut! Eli didn't look too happy to have his photo taken though

    ReplyDelete