Friday, May 4, 2012

Visiting Aunt Jane

On Monday April 30th Mom, Carter, Camden and I headed to Bonaire, GA.  We made our first stop at the GA Welcome Center. Shortly after we stopped at the Cracker Barrel (a must have on road trips!) and later at a McDonalds when we were fairly close to Auntie house.  The first night there we hung out with Auntie and Carter played outside a little.  I brought his bike he likes to ride and he really enjoyed that.

We had dinner with Uncle and Auntie that night and the first night in bed was rough with the kiddos.  I ended up sleeping in bed with BOTH Carter and Camden.  Needless to say I didn't actually SLEEP very much.

Here is a pic of Camden playing on a blanket there:


The next day Auntie had a Dr Appt so Mom, Carter and I made blueberry muffins and played with the kiddos until she got home.  Camden adjusted to his Pack n Play and took a good morning nap.

We went to the store and cooked Stuffed Shells, salad and bread for dinner and I made brownies.


We took a walk down to the pond and Auntie and Carter fed the Canadian Geese that live (or visit) there:


Wednesday Aunt Jane's man maid Steve brought his granddaughter over to play with Carter and they played outside and then she wanted to play his InnoTab and play on my phone so Carter struggled a bit to share with her but they worked it out.

Auntie has a pet turtle!  Well at least one that frequents regularly.  Here is a pic of him trying to steal Izzies water


We made BLT's for dinner and Uncle prepared some waffle mix for the next morning. 


Wednesday night was another rough one for Cami's sleeping.  He struggled to be put down (I tried 3 times) and then he slept until 1 am.  I got up with him but he wouldn't settle down so I left him to cry it out a little but Mom went and rescued him and played until 2:30.  At 3 Carter woke him up talking but I got him back down to sleep and he slept until 8.

We realized later that morning that Camden cut his FIRST TOOTH that night!  He got a tooth on May 3rd 2012 at just barely 7 months old.  Carter was 8 months before his first tooth.






Uncle made me and him a waffle and we packed up and drove back to NC.  We didn't stop too much on the ride back.  We stopped for a bathroom break at a McDonalds and then at PF Changs in Greenville.  I also took a 10 minute shopping spree at the Carter's store and bought a few things for Car.

Very glad to be home but we miss Auntie!

Camden at Home- and you can see his tooth!





1 comment:

  1. Glad you went to see AUntie and glad Cammie has a tooth!

    ReplyDelete