Monday, May 14, 2012

Olivia Jane Allison

My niece was born! Summer started having contractions on May 8th and went to the hospital that night. Wednesday morning at 7:13 am she pushed a few times and out popped my niece! She wasn't sure what they were going to name her prior but when they saw her they knew the name I liked Olivia suited her the best :)

She is called Jane after my Aunt Jane and my middle name is also Jane. So sweet of my sis.

She weighed 7 lbs and 10 oz and is the smallest baby of all the kids so far. We will see if Sum and Josh stop at 3. Chris and I are happy with two. Two is a lot right now so I can't imagine adding.

Summer got to bring Olivia home Friday and we think she's got her nights and days mixed up. Not much sleep to be had right now but hopefully she'll figure it out soon. Camden likes to look at her and is excited to play with her! Carter loves her too.

No comments:

Post a Comment